Organic Herbal Teas
Organic Herbal Teas
We offer a unique collection of organic herbal teas. All our tea bags are bleach-free.
- Improves the function and condition of the liver. Lowers levels of bad LDL cholesterol, triglycerides and total serum cholesterol. Offers relief from common digestive complaints including heartburn, nausea and vomiting.
- This powerful plant is often referred to as "miracle grass" or "herb of immortality" due to its many health-giving qualities and anti-aging effects. With favorable effects similar to ginseng, the herb is also referred to as "southern ginseng". The leaves help lower cholesterol, improve the function of the digestive system, and strengthens the immune system. It prevents the aging process because it contains antioxidants, essential minerals and amino acids. It also helps the body resist infections.
- The flowers have a calming effect that help relieve exhaustion, insomnia and headaches. It's also used for colic and indigestion.
- This herb relieves insomnia and alleviates depression and tension. The leaves are carminative and has been used for indigestion, bloating and colic. Lemon balm is also used to lower blood pressure and also has an antiviral agent that combats mumps, cold sores and other viruses.
- Also known as fever grass, lemongrass is used to treat fevers, colds and flus. It can help with digestive problems and is an excellent remedy for women suffering from cramps, headaches and dizziness. Lemongrass is rich in vitamins A and C.
- Mulberry leaf helps balance blood sugar. It can also treat conditions associated with the liver and lungs and also help clear fevers, headaches, sore throats, coughs and red or painful eyes.
- Peppermint leaves are good for indigestion, nausea, motion sickness, fevers, and migraines. Menthol, peppermint's main constituent, helps kill bacteria, parasites, or viruses lurking in the stomach. It soothes the stomach and helps maintain good bowel movement.
- Can help lower blood pressure and tree the hardening of the artier. Persimmon leaf promotes a healthy metabolism.
- Shiso leaves are used to treat indigestion and abdominal pain. It can help relieve cold, chest congestions, nausea and fight Cholera and Malaria. This herb should be avoided by pregnant women.
- Thyme is used to treat coughs and congestion. Since it is a powerful antiseptic, it makes an excellent mouthwash for sore throats and infected gums. It improves digestion and helps destroy parasites.
Disclaimer: The information presented is for general education purposes only. It is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult your own physician or health care practitioner.